The OSLCFest 2021 will take place virtually on November 2-4 , with 2-hour slots each day starting at 14:00 UTC. This will be the 3rd edition of the OSLCFest following the successful event in 2018 and in 2020. Each session is expected to last 20 minutes: 15 minutes for the presentation with 5 minutes for Q&A.
The event will be held as a Zoom Webinar. Use Zoom webinar registration form to sign up.
If you would like to present, read the Call for Presentations, Panels and Tutorials and submit a proposal today! Topic include but are not limited to:
- Industrial use cases and experiences using OSLC
- OSLC in action: demonstration of tools integrations to extend the OSLC ecosystem
- OSLC as a backbone for digital engineering
- Applying OSLC to new domains
- Tools and automation to implement OSLC connectors
- New OSLC language SDKs
- Advanced OSLC topics such as global configurations and TRS
- Calls for extending OSLC