The OSLCFest 2021 will take place virtually on November 2-4, with 2-hour slots each day starting at 14:00 UTC. This will be the 3rd edition of the OSLCFest following the successful event in 2018 and in 2020. Each session is expected to last 20 minutes: 15 minutes for the presentation with 5 minutes for Q&A. Exceptions for longer sessions may be granted.
Submissions for presentations are now accepted! We welcome and appreciate your contribution related to, but not limited to, following topics:
- Industrial use cases and experiences using OSLC
- OSLC in action: demonstration of tools integrations to extend the OSLC ecosystem
- OSLC as a backbone for digital engineering
- Applying OSLC to new domains
- Tools and automation to implement OSLC connectors
- New OSLC language SDKs
- Advanced OSLC topics such as global configurations and TRS
- Calls for extending OSLC
Submissions for presentations consist of an abstract of no more than 300 words.
Deadline: October 15, 2021
Acceptance Notification: October 22, 2021
The submission should include following elements:
Overview of the topic
Benefits the audience will take away from the presentation
Background on the presenter and his/her qualifications to provide the talk
Please send your submission to Easychair.