Introduce Yourself

Hello,

I’m a software engineer with over 20 years of professional experience. I do have many degrees. My expertise involves writing/modifying programs in high level languages on Linux and Windows which kind-of makes me a jack-of-all-trades.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Alexey. I’m Java developer and at the moment I use Eclipse Lyo for one of our projects.

Welcom Alexey!
Hope we can support you with your projects.
Jad

1 Like

Hello, my name is Leon. I’m a C# engineer and studying on the oslc4net project.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Tord, working with Jad at Lynxwork, and part of the Heliple project. More into the benefits of OSLC than the implementation, excited to discuss configuration management, both in software and in hardware!

1 Like

Hi folks, I’m a 20 year tech veteran working as a board advisor for the Value Stream Management Consortium and leading our effort on Value Stream Management Interoperability (a fellow OASIS TC) - OASIS: login
I’d love to chat with anyone involved here, especially any folks who had exposure to Tasktop, HCL or Jira!

Hello guys,
My name is Dmitry. I’m working with Rational technologies last about 25 years, first years as a user, next as representative of various IBM business partner companies. Now, there’s a task to help one of our Jazz customers in integration of their proprietary testing management solution with Jazz RM. They decided to do it with Eclipse Lyo, and I’m trying to help them on this way.

Sounds cool!

We are using the Astrakan model for similar approaches, even if that is a small thing we like the clear setup with deliveries for every process, and we are working on creating adaptors for JIRA (and other tools). With the idea that JIRA might create the deliveries that are produced or used by a process.

Welcome Dmitry!

Glad to see (retained) interest from Jazz community in Lyo. I hope we can help out when necessary.

Jad