Please consider joining us in Paris for this workshop. hosted in conjunction with the PLM Road Map & PDT EMEA 2023 Conference, Paris, La Défense.
To express your interest in attending please reach out to Nikolai Drouzine at email@example.com no later than October 23rd, 2023.
For further inquiries, contact Erik Herzog at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussions will predominantly centre on:
- Standards Enabling Federated PLM Landscapes: Exploration of both impediments and opportunities.
- Efficient Collaboration in Next-Generation Systems: A key focus will be technologies and methodologies that enable federated PLM capabilities while minimizing cost.
The workshop is founded on several key postulates:
- The future PLM landscape is inherently heterogeneous and federated.
- Enhanced interoperability in terms of data linking and data exchange is requisite for efficient digital processes.
- Configuration management capabilities are indispensable for efficient development.
- Shared and agreed-upon vocabularies are prerequisites for effective collaboration across heterogeneous environments.
The primary objective of this workshop is to propose and deliberate on approaches for constructing next-generation Federated PLM landscapes.
The session aims to:
- Map current and forthcoming standardization initiatives. • Evaluate the interrelationship between these initiatives, as well as their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify gaps where new standardization efforts are necessary.
- Discuss strategies for keeping the standards landscape consistent and dynamic over time.
Additional focus areas
- Architectural frameworks for building PLM federations.
- Technologies and methodologies that enable PLM federation. Anticipated outcomes
- Elevated awareness of initiatives directed toward federated PLM.
- Identification of ongoing commercial and standardization activities that enable federated PLM.