Hello to all OSLC friends around the globe
We are glad to invite you to the OSLCfest 2020, which will take place virtually on May 18-20, with 2-hour slots each day starting at 13:00 UTC. We have received a wide range of talk proposals from the enterprise OSLC users, vendors, SDK and spec authors. The finalised schedule will be released soon.
The OSLC project has been working hard to engage the community over the last few years. Starting with a successful OSLCfest in 2018, we set out on a course of more open process and a quicker specification development.
Last year we officially migrated from an org structure with multiple committees, a governing board, and a member section with complex membership options to a simple OSLC Open Project where anyone can join and contribute without barriers or complex committee structures to navigate. Since the migration, the project has published three different specification drafts and has even more ambitious goals for 2020!
Please join us for the event on May 18! We will post updates in this forum thread and in the OSLC Open Project mailing list. Sign up on this forum or subscribe to the mailing list to get those updates.
OSLC Open Project contributors
- The meeting will begin at 13:00 UTC on Monday, May 18. Add the event to your calendars using links on this page! You can download entries for each day separately or subscribe to the whole calendar using a link on the bottom of the monthly view.
- Here is the link to the Day 1 live stream
- You can ask questions to the presenters, take polls and provide feedback using https://meet.ps/oslcfest
- The schedule is up on the OSLCfest website!
- The live stream for the other days will be broadcast on the OSLC YouTube channel.
- Feel free to watch the OSLCfest 2018 recordings in the meantime!